Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Making fun of news headlines

Ever get sick of newspapers, magazines, web-based news sources, and whatnot and their blatantly obvious headlines? Here are a few that I can find right now:

Pope's Feeding Tube May Be Temporary or Step to Permanent One
Well, that doesn't leave much room for error does it?

Unknown Number Face Life-Support Decisions
Really? You didn't count?

Charities Exert Political Influence
Well, duh. If you didn't already follow politics enough to know that, think about it and it should be obvious. Not that it's always a bad thing (I'm sure that, say, the American Heart Association has done some good things).

Report: Milk alone not best for bones
At least when you read the story, and it says there are other ways to get calcium.

Many Cancer Deaths Preventable, Study Says
Is it just me, or do more and more studies state the obvious? Anyways, this is the same old early detection stuff we've all heard before (get it detected before it's too massive, and there's a good chance they can treat it).

Children suffer from parental meth addiction
You mean having parents addicted to drugs is bad for kids? I would have never thought.

Political dustups give elitists bad name
When don't "elites" have a bad name?

As I've spent too much time looking at articles and not enough at headlines, I'll also comment on the content of this one, which says, basically, that after a computer crash, it is not helpful to physically hit your computer. It also seems to say thta yelling at your computer does not work. And should your computer make a bad noise, that's a bad thing. Captain Obvious strikes again.

Anyways, enough snarkiness for me. More updates should be coming (I'll try to do so regularly), hopefully with a more pleasant tone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home