Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Dorothea Brande and an update

I was recently introduced to quotes by Dorothea Brande, and I was fairly delighted by them, so I thougt I'd share a few.

"Act boldly and unseen forces will come to your aid."

"The Wright brothers flew through the smoke screen of impossibility."

"All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right-about-face which turns us from failure towards success."

"Old habits are strong and jealous."

"A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved."

That ought to be enough in the inspirational outburst department for awhile.

Anyways, for those precious few readers that I have, blogger has been having some problems lately. It appears to be mostly just a bad time for them, rather than chronic issues, but I'll still wait and see. If the problems are not resolved, then I may switch my location. The commenting issue was resolved, so that should be good now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home