Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Non-political update

I went paintballing for the first time recently (well, more recently than the last time I updated this, anyways) and I found it to be fairly enjoyable. Not painful, either, though we didn't have the air pressure all that high, and I was decently covered. Sitting (laying, squatting, et cetera) for long periods, waiting for someone to shoot at was not always the most fun, though. I must get into better shape and improve my skills so that I can do more than try to snipe people (mostly unsuccessfully at that, though in the last game ... well, it was great).

In other news, I must say that I dislike the driving of most people. Though that really isn't news, I admit. People driving below the speed limit (especially on two-lane roads, people next to each other, each going about ten under, leaving you going frustratingly slow without a way to pass), people weaving through traffic too much (or, more often, trying to), and stop-and-go freeway traffic (yes, that isn't the fault of a good many of the drivers, but something causes those tremendous slowdowns, and it's generally stupid driving).

To end on a positive note, girl scout cookies are delicious. I think I'll have one now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home