Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Links!

I created a links section over on the left. I couldn't find any option for doing it, so I actually had to go in and fiddle with the html coding. I am very much unlearned in the ways of html, but it was all very simple. Anyways, I didn't link to anyone's webpage/blog/journal/whatever that I know personally, I only linked to ones that have at least some degree of a national following, so don't feel bad if I didn't link to you. The links are in more or less random order at the moment, and no, I do not read all of those blogs/websites on a regular basis, nor do I endorse all content to be found there yada yada yada, but I think all are worthy reads. I imagine I'll get around to organizing them and adding more later. Or not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay I posted a comment

Sat Mar 12, 10:35:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home