Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Simpsons Top 100 Countdown

#98 The Homer They Fall
Season 8, Episode 3 (Guide from the Simpsons Archive)
Homer takes up a boxing career and we find out the secret to why he's able to take such a beating -- he has Homer Simpson Syndrome. Memorable moments include the musical montage, "surgical two by four", "lousy democrats", the parole hearing, and more. Classic Simpsons.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of Moe and the jetcopter during the credits

Fri Aug 12, 08:51:00 AM MST  
Blogger DC said...

Yeah, this was one of the first episodes to show Moe's softer side; I think the second after Homer Loves Flanders.

Fri Aug 12, 06:31:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home