Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Simpsons Top 100 Countdown

#99 Homer vs. Dignity
Season 12, Episode 5 (Guide from the Simpsons Archive)
While Smithers is in New Mexico to star in the Malibu Stacey musical he wrote, Mr. Burns looks for ways to entertain himself. As the Simpsons are in poor financial shape, Homer is willing to do anything for money, including humiliate himself for Burns's amusement. Lisa finds out and guilts Homer into quitting, but Mr. Burns is looking for a last hurrah. Memorable moments include Burns ordering candy from a snack machine, and Homer throwing pudding at Lenny and Carl.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see what you're saying... I need to buy a gun!

Wed Aug 10, 01:07:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home