Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Some People Are Just Dumb

View the e-mail Jonah Goldberg got here. It really just astounds me what some people do. I know he (and other columnists) get a lot worse e-mails (thinking specifically potty-mouthed hate mail, and other such stuff), but a lot of those, while horrible, can be dismissed out of hand. This one seems to show more time put into it, but still a complete absence of thought. He tries to demonstrate a pattern based on words that Goldberg used twice in columns that were four and five years old. I did a google search, and the phrase has not been used in any of his other columns. Just an incredibly unintelligent e-mailer. Goldberg threatens to resurrect the phrase in his reply. Scroll up for some amusing responses to it. One thing I enjoy about being a relatively unknown blogger is not having to deal with people like that. On the other hand, making fun of such people is quite enjoyable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredibly unintelligent, or unintentionally hillarious? Either the guy is a lawyer representing skydivers or he's some internet bozo obsessed with harassing Jonah Goldberg. My cynical side leans towards the latter. But I did think it was funny :)

Sat Jul 09, 12:32:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home