Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Friday, July 08, 2005

It always happens

Stay away for too long, and the thing you wanted to write about has now been superseded by other news.

At any rate, I'm sure by now you all know what happened in London. I'm sure you can all figure out what I have to say -- my sympathies to the victims and their families, terrorists are bad, let's go kill the bad guys, et cetera. Frankly, at the moment anyways, I don't have much to add. Are the terrorists getting weaker? Their major attacks in the West have had approximate death tolls of 3,000 in the United States, 200 in Spain, and now 40 in the United Kingdom. The British are not going to get all weak-kneed like the Spanish, so it's unclear what the terrorists were really trying to accomplish, assuming they put much thought into this at all; possibly it had to do with the cleric facing trial or the G8 summit, doubtful the Olympic announcement.

I might add more to this later, and I might not. You should all know my basic feelings on the matter (even if you're just a random person stopping by, you can figure it out pretty fast, methinks), and there's not too much to add to that at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home