Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Few Baseball Links

John Mayer has to be one of the most entertaining baseball announcers ever.

Someone has taken the time to reconstruct baseball stadiums in LEGO form.

The Giants and Dodgers each decided to hold back their scheduled starters and bring them in in relief Wednesday night. It was ... odd.

Moises Alou now says that he wouldn't have caught the Bartman ball. Anyone who saw the game knows that wasn't what he thought at the time, and I think this is just a kind attempt to deflect blame from Bartman.

Some Yahoo writers released their predictions for 2008 standings and awards. A couple of them don't seem to know what a "dark horse" is, though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home