Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Starvation is Bad for the Body

After not eating for over 300 hours (~306.6), I decided to finally eat. I went out to Arby's with people from church and was unable to finish two regular roast beef sandwiches before feeling ill from eating too much. Luckily, no puking, which I'm sure the two girls sitting closest to me appreciated, or would if they knew how close I'd felt to it.

On the plus side, I lost some weight and saved money from not buying food. So I've got that going for me.

In the interest of full disclosure, I did take communion twice during that stretch. For those who don't attend my churhc, it is home to the world's smallest communion crackers (smaller than a Tic Tac). I don't count that as eating, but if you want to, I only went about 168 hours without eating.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home