Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

World Series

I meant to post my predictions before the series started, but have been busy and lazy.

I'm picking the underdog Rockies to win the Series. Last night's results are disappointing to that end, but at least I don't look like someone hopping on the bandwagon after a win (not that I think any regular reader would question my integrity).

I'm also predicting that Beckett gives up three or more runs in his start in Colorado, and that Manny Ramirez's defense will cost at least one run in the three games there (though not necessarily with a play in which he gets credited with an error).

Final season recap still on the way, probably after I finished moving, unless I get bored packing tonight or tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home