Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Illness

I managed to lose five pounds this morning, but not through any pleasant means. I also called into work sick for the first time ever which I think is a decent accomplishment. I've had (more or less) the same job for five and a half years, and a couple short-term jobs prior to that. Sure, I've had some illnesses during that time, but they tended to be minor or occur on my off days. I can't even recall a previous instance of vomitting this decade (though I distinctly recall doing so in Fall 1999). Doing better now, and, hopefully, will be back to work tomorrow night. In the meantime, I'll take advantage of there being nothing to do and do some blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home