Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

"I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, 'I'm a bad widdle boy.'"

Simpsons Top 100 Countdown
#19 Krusty Gets Kancelled

Season 4, Episode 22 (Guide from the Simpsons Archive)

There’s a hot new kids’ show in town, and Krusty's ratings tank. His show gets cancelled, and he falls on hard times, as he had not saved any money from his many years in show business. Bart and Lisa see him on the side of the road and, after noticing all the celebrity connections he has, suggest a comeback special with many celebrity guests. It happens, it works, the end. Memorable moments include Springfield Squares, the teaser campaign for Gabbo, the Gabbo intro, Krusty’s mannequin, eastern European cartoon, Quimby getting away with murder, Johnny Carson, Krusty’s attempts to get money, Gabbo’s bad side, Kent Brockman’s bad side, Krusty’s rivalry with Luke Perry, Bette Midler, Chilly Willy, wall gazing, milkshakes, folding couch, getting back in shape, Sideshow Mel, Krusty’s backstage discussion with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Luke Perry shot out of a cannon, the love tester, and snapping Wiggum’s undies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home