Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another Group of Links

"Organic" chicken is bad for you. Well, not really, but it's not as good as the mass-produced version, and, really, that's usually enough for the usual suspects to claim something is "bad" for you.

A mother had her son arrested for opening his Christmas present early. Makes me glad I never did that.

A quotes page I came across. H.L. Mencken's "For every human problem there is a solution that is simple, neat and wrong." is what led me to the page, but there are many quotes there I enjoy, including Harry Browne's "In my experience, people who are truly compassionate rarely use the word 'compassion'. Those who do talk compassion generally intend to be compassionate with your money, not their own. It's wrong for someone to confiscate your money, give it to someone else, and call that 'compassion'."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home