Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Pluto Demoted

Pluto has been demoted, leaving only eight planets in our solar system. We've had other "planets" demoted before, most notably Ceres, which joins Pluto in the new dwarf categorization (along with other objects).

Iain Murray on the proper conservative take:
There are no longer nine planets. How should conservatives react? Personally, I prefer
the reversion to the eight traditional, and therefore right, planets. I shall not, however, stoop to the typical arguments of the left and suggest that anyone who supports Pluto is a paid shill for the Disney Corporation…

Even mlb.com reported on the matter: Pluto's lack of star power results in demotion.

In other news, an important service announcement for women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home