Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Beaning Bonds

I don't find Springer intentionally beaning Bonds to be that newsworthy, but the fact that it took him five tries to accomplish it .... Also, Phil Garner's excuses annoy me -- it was blatantly obvious that it was intentional, all five pitches were way inside, most (if not all) of them would have hit him had he not moved out of the way. It was no accident. Try owning up to your actions and displaying a little honesty.

As for fantasy baseball, forgetting to put two starters in your lineup is a bad thing, as I did yesterday with Zambrano and Capuano, Capuano having a good game, but not getting the win, and Zambrano having a great game (8 shutout innings and the win).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home