Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Abortion = Bad; Abortionists = Liars

For those who don't already know, Roe v Wade was decided in part based on historically flawed data (and it was later upheld based partly on that same bad data). One leader of the abortion movement has even admitted as much:
Dr. Bernard Nathanson, the abortionist and co-founder of NARAL, [] gave a
chilling account of the lies he and his colleagues told in their effort to
legalize abortion in the late 1960s and early 70s. He told the audience about
disseminating false polling data, falsifying statistics about illegal abortions
and maternal death rates, and engaging in many other appalling acts of
dishonesty. "We believed our lies were justified in what we regarded as a good
cause," he confessed.


(Yes, I'm aware the material provided does not specifically link those lies to Roe v Wade, but trust me, the Court did rely on those lies.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home