Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Resuming the Blog for an Exercise in Futility

I figured I should publish my playoff predictions once again, just to show how bad they are.

For the play-in today, I have Twins over Tigers.

For the division series:
Yankees over Twins
Angels over Red Sox
Cardinals over Dodgers
Phillies over Rockies

For the World Series:
Yankees over Cardinals

UPDATE: At least three of four is better than I've done the last few years. Dodgers over Phillies for the oppurtunity to lose to the Yankees.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog
God bless you

Thu Jan 14, 07:19:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home