Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Various Stuff -- UPDATED

The new 2008 Topps baseball set includes a 12-card series honoring presidential candidates (six each for Republicans and Democrats). It's been awhile since I've added to my baseball card collection; I might have to do that. Cards are considerably more expensive than when I started collecting in 1991.

According to The Onion, Mitt Romney is so depressed, he's running attack ads against himself.

For those of you looking for a tattoo, I have the perfect one for you -- the Hello Kitty Darth Vader tattoo.

Someone took the time to create Minas Tirith in LEGO.

I love old computer ads. It was more expensive to get a worse product even before taking inflation into account.

A video of Tom Cruise talking Scientology. Scary.

UPDATE: more links

Cheeseburger in a can. I must agree with the poster that it's both the best and worst thing I've ever seen.

Wine for dogs and cats. Because you have nothing better to spend your money on.

Scientists explore just why water is so weird.

Disney's view of the highway of the future, circa 1958.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home