Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Monday, February 13, 2006

This would be filed under "meanderings"

Every now and again, I like to look to see who's been reading my blog, and if it's not from one of my regulars, where they came from. It turns out that I got a link from the Washington Post because I linked to one of their articles in this post. They have a little box that allows you to view what bloggers are saying on the topic. Makes me feel bad that I didn't really say anything about it. Someone from the Department of Education was checking out what bloggers had to say, though. I'm a bit curious if it was for their job or for pleasure. That entry also got several hits from people doing searches for the Danish Mohammad cartoons, which I also didn't much comment on, but did provide a link to them and other images of Mohammad.

Seeing as nobody cares about all of this, I'll end this post.

Added (slightly) later: Going further through the list of who's been visiting my site, I see that someone from Iran did (for my post of one month ago today). I would not be surprised if this was a visit for business rather than pleasure (i.e., someone in the Iranian government looking to see what the infidel Americans are saying).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home