Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A few random links

You've all heard about the controversy surrounding the Mohommad cartoons, I'm sure. This page shows a long history of images of him, along with the Danish cartoons (which aren't all that offensive) and the three pseudo-Danish cartoons which are being used to help stir up anger (which I'll grant that they understandably lead to anger, but do not justify the kinds of actions we've seen).

A vicious rumor has been going around concerning our troops in Iraq; the Mudville Gazette has an excellent takedown of it (both from the logic standpoint and the evidence standpoint, along with some reactions to the story from the unthinking loony left).

A piece on the indoctrination in colleges of education.

Last, for now, a write-up of the case for invading Iran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home