Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Nagin

Nagin is ticking me off even more. I saw him on the news, and they asked him if he knew what was going to happen before it happened, and he said that he would have started cussing out people sooner, telling them to get to work. As I've already stated, there was much more that he could have done. Ugh. Incompetence.

They then mentioned that some people are saying the (lack of) response is race-related. He said he wasn't sure about that, but that it was at least class-related. Double ugh.

He desperately trying to blame others for his own incompetence, and even trying a class warfare move -- anything to keep the blame away from him.

Unfortunately, the mindless mainstream media follows the typical thinking that the feds should take care of everything.

Also of note, the feds tried to take control of things in the wee morning hours Friday, and state officials refused.

UPDATE:

Watched some more (it's Nightline, by the way, and I've been in and out of the room);

They mentioned the buses and some other blame with local and state officials. George Stephanopolis (who worked in the Clinton White House) even admitted that they really dropped the ball, and didn't really accuse the president of messing up at all, but went with the whole "the buck stops here" thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home