Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Random video links

Funny SNL skit on the White House Press Corps.

Re-enactment of the end of the 1986 World Series using RBI baseball. I actually found the video from two sources at about the same time -- Matt IMed me the link at the same time that I had the Corner up, and I was only a handful of entries away from that posting.

Funny World of Warcraft recording. The description looks like it could have been written by a fellow team member -- I mean, really, "single-handedly kills entire team via his stupidity"? Seems to me they weren't forced into it, plus their number crunch only gave them a "32.33 -- repeating, of course -- percent chance of survival" anyways. But, I like to squabble. Funny for the geekiness of it, plus a few other things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan discovers LEEEEROY Jenkins. Priceless!
Theres another one out there of people having a wake for a player who died in real life. But of course, a rival clan spoils the solemn occasion by knifing the dead guy's character in the back. Quite memorable.

Wed Apr 19, 06:56:00 AM MST  
Blogger DC said...

It's been sitting in my posting queue for longer than the RBI baseball thing, I believe. Also, did you know that he was part of a Jeopardy answer?

Wed Apr 19, 10:23:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes indeed I have seen that clip as well. Lets hope that 'Laser Cats' never makes it that far.

Wed Apr 19, 10:37:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home