Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Random stuff

There are criminal geniuses, and then there are guys like this.

Some headlines make you want to read the article.

It looks like Tom Cruise has, er, persuaded the powers that be to not let Comedy Central reshow a South Park episode that deals with scientology. Also, the actor who played Chef on South Park quit over that episode (he's also a scientologist). As I think scientology is a rather dangerous cult (or, in the very least, harmful to society), I'd like to point out that the episode is available for download from this site, which has various information about scientology. Finding out what they really believe is, well, crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home