Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Monday, September 12, 2005

More Katrina Nonsense

I know that in her position as a U.S. Senator she is not really responsible for the way the Katrina situation has been handled (except as far as previous Congressional actions go, and possibly some stuff she did in Louisiana before being elected to the Senate -- sorry, can't remember what all the senators did before getting elected), but Mary Landrieu has had some of the worst reactions of any elected official to this whole mess. And lest you think I'm just being partisan, here's a takedown of her from the liberal Daily Howler. It also condemns some of the mindless and inaccurate reporting by the media, mostly relating to FEMA Director Brown (for the record, I think he's been far from perfect, but I think most of the media attacks on him have been unfair). It takes a couple swipes at Bush in passing (as far as I recall off the top of my head, nothing to do with Katrina), and there might be some other stuff I don't whole-heartedly endorse, but it is a good write-up and generally worth reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home