Name:
Location: Metro Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm too lazy to type anything about me. Read my blog and I'm sure you'll eventually learn a few things.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Star Wars: ROTS

Saw Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith last Thursday, and I figure I'll finally post my short review of it. Basically, I agree with the guy (can't recall who) who said the movie was especially great if you don't care about writing or acting. To be fair to the actors, most of the acting problems appear to originate with bad writing. Once again, romantic scenes with Anakin and Padmé are bad. Actually, just about anything with either character is bad, writing-wise (Anakin is involved in some nice fights). I'll avoid the plot for now, in deference to those who may not have seen it yet, but I'll probably have more to write on it later.

Also, for your enjoyment, I present the following:

Darth Vader's blog
A ROTS parody -- "Star Wars Episode III: A Lost Hope"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home